Graduates (any discipline) with full time Degree / Diploma in Material Management. Candidates should have relevant experience in the field of Store and Inventory.
The candidates with overall experience of 2 to 3 years will be considered
- Develop the inventory management strategy of the company with the goal to control costs within budget, generate savings, rationalize inventory and maximize the working capital available.
- Maintain and manage inventory of materials and stocked products, which include stock locations and profiles.
- Account for receipts of new items, returns, back-orders and associated issues, and inputs essential data on all the handled materials, while adhering to strict accounting and auditing procedures.
- Controls perpetual inventory stock counting and accuracy checks, processes and approves payment invoices, and investigates discrepancies and shortages to minimize overstocks and remove redundant and obsolete raw materials.
- Ensure the inward goods and stock control department is properly controlled and organized for sufficient production support and for the achievement of corporate goals.
- Perform regular cycle counts of inventory materials and assists in conducting yearly physical inventory counts.
- Ensure perpetual inward movement of raw materials and products and manage the same according to company standard procedure, so that materials are readily available for production or whenever needed.
- Organize and maintain inventory floor area to ensure efficient material storage and handling.
- Maintain labelling systems on the stock items.
- Provide routine management data regarding inventory performance, which involves evaluating and monitoring usage and cost of materials, consumables and scrap.
- Create and maintain accurate written procedures for the primary inventory control functions and processes, ensuring accuracy and integrity of the stock management system implemented.
- Implement improvement systems and processes to reduce inventory setbacks, while minimizing costs and maximizing working capital.
- Ensure that work orders are fully and properly completed and that all stocks have been correctly allocated to corresponding jobs.
- Create daily reports to control the key critical areas of the stock system and address any discrepancy. This task involves managing control measures to make sure inaccuracies and errors are highlighted and resolved.
- Perform miscellaneous duties, which are work-related, as assigned.
Salary: Will be competitive, in line with best in the industry
Experience: 2 to 3 years